Jquery Mobile Tutorial Collection – 10 Jquery Mobile Examples and Demo
Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /home2/atulperx/public_html/Atulperx/wp-content/plugins/sharebar/sharebar.php on line 112 and defined in /home2/atulperx/public_html/Atulperx/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 992
jQuery mobile tutorial collection will focus on various useful features of this new mobile web framework and how to develop a mobile web pages using with jQuery Mobile. In this tutorials showcase we will share information on basics of jQuery Mobile functions, what this useful framework can do for you, how to setup pages, links, navigation, buttons with jQuery Mobile and some good examples / demo shared on popular sources.
1. jQuery Mobile Tutorial Basics :- In this tutorial designer have discussed all basic steps of developing a template with jQuery Mobile. You can learn basic steps like saving index.php, external and internal linking and using themes in jQuery Mobile with data-theme attribute. Developer shared enough jquery mobile examples to display live functions.
2. jQuery Mobile: What Can It Do for You? :- In this tutorial you will learn and discover that how the new jQuery Mobile framework can help you build great-looking, cross-device web apps with ease. Writer also shared some best code examples and demos of various steps like jQuery Mobile page structure, pages within pages, ajax navigation, page transitions, dialogs with rounded corners, margins and a dark background, buttons, formatting content, touch-optimized form elements, list views, theming and easy to build mobile user interfaces. jQuery Mobile adds some mobile-specific events that you can use to detect actions performed on mobile devices. Developer shared enough jquery mobile examples to display live functions.
3. How to Build an RSS Reader with jQuery Mobile :- In this jQuery Mobile tutorial you will learn how to build a simple Tuts+ RSS reader, using PHP and jQuery Mobile.Once the tutorial is finished, you will have the power to add the normal project files to your smart phone with the click of a button, as well as the skills to build your web apps.
4. Getting Started with jQuery Mobile & Rails 3 :- In this jQuery Mobile tutorial you will learn how to create or write CRUD application with Rails 3 and jQuery Mobile. With this application you can easily create, read, update and delete blog posts from mobile devices.
5. jQuery Mobile Framework – A Forms Tutorial :- In this jQuery Mobile tutorial you will learn to write a small B2C application. You will focus on some basic elements of jQuery Mobile: page structure, forms and Ajax form submission. The tutorial is based on version 1.0 alpha release 2 of the jQuery Mobile framework.
6. Creating a Simple App Using jQuery Mobile :- In this jQuery Mobile tutorial you will learn how to create a simple mobile website using framework, complete with dynamic (AJAX) page loading, iOS-style design and slick page transitions. Writer has shared all important steps like include the framework files in header, use data attribute in HTML markup and how to add content to publish online. Developer also shared zip folder download link and demo with readers.
7. How to create a mobile WordPress theme with jQuery Mobile :- In this jQuery Mobile tutorial you will learn how to create a mobile-optimized WordPress theme. Developer has shared a blank theme and in 6 different steps he will teach you how to upload and make a functional WordPress theme.
8. Build a jQuery Mobile Survey App: App Logic & Interface :- In this jQuery Mobile tutorial you will learn how to create a quiz or survey web application with jQuery Mobile and Ruby on Rails. In this part of the tutorial we are going to create a mobile friendly web interface with jQuery Mobile so that our survey can be taken easily on any HTML5 compatible smartphone. Developer shared enough jquery mobile examples to display live functions.
9. 10 Handy jQuery Mobile Tips and Snippets :- In this post you will get some handy tips, tricks and code snippets related to the jQuery Mobile library and hope that all developers will find them useful for next projects. Developer shared enough jquery mobile examples to display live functions.
You can subscribe to our blog and get next update of jquery mobile examples and jQuery Mobile tutorial collection direct in your email inbox.