HDR Photoshop Tutorial for Creating HDR Images
HDR photoshop tutorial is an image post processing technique, used by photographer to enhance the pictures to a level that would blur the ability to differentiate between reality and illusion. In High Dynamic Range photography the image, using post processing tools like Photoshop, is enhanced to accurately store greater depth of tonal details and wider intensity levels. The image thus formed is really amazing. In this blogpost I will be sharing technique that will help you create your own HDR masterpiece.
Photoshop HDR Tutorials for Designing High Dynamic Range Images :-
1. HDR Another Way in Photoshop :- Unlike most HDR processing methods, this technique works better when there is a large difference in light between shadow and highlight. For example, a sunrise or sunset shot would work better than a shot taken in overcast conditions.
2. Photoshop CS5 HDR Processing :- Previous Photoshop versions weren’t known for their strengths with HDR processing but with Adobe Photoshop CS5′s HDR Pro features has given you power to create stunning High Dynamic Range images right from Photoshop. In this tutorial I will walk you through the creation of an HDR image from start to finish.
3. Create a Pseudo HDR Image from One Photo in Photoshop :- This tutorial will bring us through the steps in creating the HDR look from a single image in Photoshop, it takes just a few minutes to complete.
4. Easy HDR Effect Using Photoshop CS5 :- This technique will make the bright portions of the image darker, and dark portions of the image lighter. This also gives the image a lot more realistic look.
5. How to create a Black and White HDR Inspirational Poster :- In this tutorial you will learn how to make a cool HDR (High Dynamic Range) photo from your own RAW images and then turn it into a inspirational poster.
6. HDR-look editing with Photoshop :- In this tutorial you will learn how to edit a photograph to be a HDR with vivid colors look.High Dynamic Range as well as HDR is very useful for bracketing photograph, mostly with outdoors or a under exposure photo.
7. Amazing HDR Techinques in Photoshop Tutorial :- It is a technique that involves taking multiple shots of the same image using different exposures. You then combine all the exposures so that you have an even exposure for all elements of the composition, such as sky, land and details in the shadows .
8. Merging Photos to an HDR Image :- Creating an HDR image in Photoshop is very simple and you just need to be fine with all featres and settings .
9. Fake HDR Photoshop Tutorial :- This photoshop tutorial will show you how to make fake HDR effect in Photoshop using just single image. Basically, in the process you increase dynamic range of your photo, then your increase local contrast.
10. HDR Photoshop CS3 Tutorial :- In this tutorial you will learn the process of taking multiple exposures and merging them together into a single 32 bit image.
11. HDR Style Results Using Layers in Photoshop :- In this tutorial you will take a look at a technique to get HDR Style Images Using Layers in Photoshop.
12. How to Create a HDR Effect in Photoshop :- In this tut you will learn how to create an HDR Effect in Photoshop without using any filters or programs and you still get the same effect .
13. HDR Photoshop CS3 Tutorial with Printable PDF :- In this guide designer will guide you on how to create HDR style images without Photomatix for the tone mapping .
14. Easy Photoshop CS4 HDR Tutorial :- This simple tutorial will teach you how to obtain the classic HDR photo look without using multiple exposures and third party applications .
15. HDR Photoshop CS5 Tut :- This HDR Photoshop tutorial covers improvements and new features related to HDR photo processing in Photoshop CS5. Improved HDR workflow in Photoshop CS 5 is called HDR Pro.
16. Adobe Photoshop CS5 HDR Tutorial [ Panorama Example ] :- I thik you will find this tutorial useful but designer used few more tools like Lightroom , Nik software , noiseware along with PS CS5 .
I am not a PS expert but tried few HDR Photoshop Tutorial for editing my family pics , so if I have shared anything wrong here than do correct me .